Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mark Twain

Mark Twain once said that the only person who likes change is a wet baby. I could not agree with him more. As I sit on the cusp of a new year, ripe with hope and expectation and a little fear, I think about all the changes that are likely to take place. Changes as home, changes at work, changes in me personally....they can just overwhelm you. While I do not like change, there are certain parts of change that I find appealing.

Good Change:
1. A new bottle of soap in the bathroom...new scents are good
2. A new dress
3. A new way of fixing your hair
4. A new friend
5. A new furniture arrangement

I was putting away all the Christmas decorations yesterday and feeling blue because Christmas was already over. But, then I remembered all the fun things ahead this year and I decided that I was ready to get this show on the road. Lets go ahead and start 2011. There are good days ahead I am sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment