Background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Under the Sofa

There used to be a television show for kids about these little dust bunnies that live under the couch. They were funny and told cute kids jokes and it was just sweet. That is NOT what lives under my couch. Here is the thing...I vacuum my floors, I sweep, and I mop...so HOW does all that dust get under the couch? Who puts it there? My and the husband sit ON the couches...we never sit under them. Why then is it that the moment the company is coming over, and the rest of the house is ready, I spot what looks like another whole DOG hiding under the couch. I have never understood that. The other one is the blades of the ceiling fan. I remember all the time as a kid when we would clean the living room that mom would have one of us dust the living room and that included the ceiling fan. How do they get so dusty? Why is it that one side of the fan blade gets dustier than the other one? Why is it everyone else's looks dusted but when you are sitting down to dinner you see ALL the dust on your ceiling fan.

Oh well, the point of this post was probably just me finding a reason not to do the quickly accumulating tasks I see all around me as I sit here and type. So, before I lose all motivation again...I guess that will be all the blogging for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment