Background

Friday, July 2, 2010

House Beautiful???

I love television shows about home improvement. I remember when I was about 14 or so my crush was not a Hollywood star or a singer...I was in love with Ty Pennington from the TLC show called Trading Spaces. So, it goes without saying that I started planning and thinking towards the day when I would have my own house and be able to decorate it and make it beautiful. I now own a home and find it so very difficult to know in which direction to move. My kitchen was easy. I love coffee...it is practically my best friend. Therefore, my entire kitchen is a coffee theme, right down to the coffee rugs that my Grandma gave me for a shower gift. But, as far as the rest of the house, I am a ship without a sail. I envy those who are able to see an object and from that one thing they are inspired to create their whole space. I have a very good friend who recently invited me to her apartment. Is is absolutely adorable and she got the whole color scheme from a single piece of artwork.

So, for my 7 readers, I ask for your help. What should I do with my house?

No comments:

Post a Comment