Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bumper stickers

Sometimes i wonder what it would be like if bumper stickers told pure truth about the driver. Like, "Hey, i text while i drive so keep clear of me." I feel like that would be a real asset to those of us who are trying to survive the daily task of getting to work and back in one piece. Then, i started to think about what my bumper stickers would say. Here are a few (side note...none of these are real...but some should be.)
1. I brake for furry critters in the road...hit a bunny once and it made me cry.
2. Driving under the influence of coffee...use caution.
3. I wait for intersections to clear...so don't honk five milliseconds after the light changes. Trust me i am not asleep or blind. I know it is green. (can u tell it bugs me).
4. Believer inside...careful, i may smile at you for no reason.
5. I sing loudly...keep windows rolled up for your own safety. God just said "joyful noise"....so i qualify.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment