Background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Episode 6

Here we are...December 6th already. Episode number 5 had to be cancelled due to puppy drama. Poor Braddock is used to a slower pace and Amelia is a barrel of dynamite. She prances and romps and Braddock (who is quite the former romper himself) looks at us like "she is so immature". IT is quite comical really.
So, episode six. I was thinking today about how busy this season can get and in some ways it robs us of the real reason. I looked at my calendar and between Christmas productions, parties, shopping, work events...December is already booked solid and December just began. I love Christmas and this season...even when drowning in "events" i want to enjoy December. Thanks for allowing me to share my "events" with you. Tomorrow will be a funnier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment