Background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Reasons to Rejoice--Episode 3


I am thankful to have a pet. Is he a ton of work? YES. Has he destroyed a small fortune in books, shoes, and even cds? Yes (he eats everything). Does he cause me to sweep up hair by the hours? Yes. However, I have a reason to rejoice because in three Christmas's, he has only done damage twice. Once was to his own present under the tree (he could smell the bones) and the other time was to my "snow" pile. Here is the video of my Christmas Bandit.


Then, only the other day, my friend and I were having a chat in the living room around the "family tree" and out of the corner of my eye I saw the smaller Christmas tree in my dining room swaying from side to side. I jumped up and walked into the dining room and there was Braddy surrounded by piles of white "snow." It was so funny we had to take a picture. I am not much of a disciplinarian.



I am thankful that he has yet to eat anyone else's gifts and he has yet to eat the Christmas tree. He brings us so much joy (along with the problems he brings). We love him and are thankful he is part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment