Background

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ten Things I Love About Saturday


Today was the first Saturday since school started where I have not had some kind of event getting me up early and keeping me engaged the whole day. So, today when I actually got to sleep in a few minutes and had NO PRIOR ENGAGEMENTS, I realized how wonderful Saturdays can really be. Here is my list.

#1. A pot of coffee that I can leisurely enjoy over the course of several hours.
#2. Resting and playing and chilling with my puppy
#3. Being lazy
#4. Getting the whole house tidy, the laundry caught up, and having that feeling of satisfaction because of a job well done.
#5. I Love Lucy re-runs all day and no one to complain about me watching it for several hours straight
#6. Singing out loudly while I clean house. Singing is so good for the soul. I love to do it while I clean.
#7. Catching up with old friends on Facebook or on the phone
#8. Shopping with a friend and get getting some quality girl talk in
#9. A whole evening with your husband....priceless
#10. The next day is Sunday...need I say more????

No comments:

Post a Comment