Background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy Bee

Sometimes people assume that because you are busy, you are unhappy, rushed, hurried, and stressed. But I was thinking about it today...everything I do, I do because I think it will be fun, or it will earn me a few extra dollars (which can lead to funds to spend on fun), or it will minister to someone else.

I know people say, "Learn to say 'no'". However, I was thinking today that I have lots of time when I am older and tired to say "no". While I am young and able to run about like a crazy person, I want to soak up as many life experiences as I can. I honestly can say that I enjoy all the things I participate in. Somethings are less of a hassle than others. For instance, I coach two sports a year and I love it. Some days I am tired and I wonder why I do it, but then I look at my little athletes, and I remember why I do it.

So, I guess the bottom line is...I like being busy. I like enjoying life to its fullest. I like saying "yes" to ministry opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment