Background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer

I was sitting here today relaxing and enjoying my day off and I was thinking "What should I blog about today?" Then, it hit me...I was just saying to Ryan how much I love summer. So, today, we have "the list" of all things that are awesome about summer.

1. No teaching (don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I also love being lazy)
2. Going to the beach
3. Chick-fil-a Peach Milkshakes
4. Summer fruits (watermelon, strawberries, cherries, raspberries, peaches)
5. Brain freezes from frozen treats
6. Funky suntan lines from wearing different bathing suits. Currently I am sporting a lovely tan line on my shoulders
7. 4th of July
8. Cookouts
9. Kids on the front lawn in diapers playing in the sprinkler (not my kids...ha ha)
10. Time to read when it is too hot to be in the sun

That's my list...maybe tomorrow I can give you the bad side of summer...ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment